September 21 2013, 10am
That would ruin the fun of this my lil' deer. How have you been?
Well… Do I know you in real life? (
Andy is this you because I asked and you said no)
I guess I’m okay… but why are you sending the anons on this blog? I hardly even use it nowadays :o
August 11 2013, 9pm
this isn’t relevant to anyone buut
The furry meetup was a success! :D Only 6 people in total showed up but it was really fun and we finally got to meet some of the members so that was neato. At least now I know some “do’s and don’ts” for organizing these sorts of things ^_^;; but yeah, I’m just excited some of the group was able to hang out and stuff
August 5 2013, 10pm
eyyyo since you guys are all so funky fresh i decided to do a giveaway to show my appreciation!!!!!!! look at this sweet loot:
- two 11x17” prints (choose from these)
- two 8.5x5.5” prints (choose from any art on my blog!!)
- one colored commission
now what do you need to do to land this sweet loot???
- you don’t have to be following me, but since that’s what this giveaway is for, it would be nice
- reblog as many times as you want, just try to not annoy your followers…..
- you must have your ask box open; if i can’t reach you within 2 days of the end of the giveaway, i will draw again
- must live in continental US (and you must be ok with giving me your address so i can ship you this stuff)
- winner will be chosen by random number generator Monday, September 2nd
ok now go!!!
August 4 2013, 6pm
Grrrrreat dance by Tayyer in her new suit, Lamarr!
Tayyer always super digitigrades the fursuits she makes, but she can still bust mad moves in them. I could never ever do such things in a digi, because it really does require a lot of extra effort. Mad props to the song mixing as well.
Also I love the full fursuited judging at this dance comp. Telephone is also one of the judges and we all know cuteness and hilarity ensued.